I hope you have found it a great resource, providing regular performances, children’s theatre, and a wide variety of learning opportunities for you and your entire family. If you’ve seen shows or taken classes, we certainly appreciate your support.
Box office sales and tuition only provide about half of Hedgerow’s revenue, so we must depend upon benefactors to help us. As a patron of the arts, I’m asking you to consider being one of them.
You Make the Difference at Hedgerow All Year Long.
Thank you for your continued support of our grist mill theatre. We cannot wait to play for you again in the Hedgerows.
You can make a tax deductible donation to Hedgerow Theatre at any time in any of three ways:
- Online. Make a secure donation using our Donation form below with our online ticketing partner Arts-People.
- By phone: 610-565-4211. Call our box office and donate over the phone by credit card.
- By Mail. Mail a check along with this DonationSlip to: 146 W. Rose Valley Road, Rose Valley, PA 19086.
- AmazonSmile: When you make a purchase on Amazon.com, go to AmazonSmile and select “Hedgerow Theatre”. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Hedgerow.
Season after season, Hedgerow theatre delights audiences in Delaware County as we see your kids in camp, on stage, and in our audience. You are what bring this theater to life. Your laughter, your tears, your touch spins the tales that play upon our stages. This community is made by you, someone who has been through the seasons at Hedgerow Theatre. Consider investing in this Theatr be ine, in yourself, in us through a seasoned gift.
Tax Free IRA Gifts
- Be 70.5 years old
- Total Donation of $100,000 donated directly from IRAs to qualified charities such as Hedgerow
- Fulfills minimum withdrawal amounts (RMDs) for IRAs
Gifts from Your Will or Trust
- A gift to Hedgerow in your will or revocable trust enables you to support our mission and make a difference in the lives of future generations. A bequest:
- is easy to arrange.
- will not alter your current lifestyle in any way.
- can be easily modified to address your changing needs
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests
Gifts of Appreciated Assets
- You transfer appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares you have owned for more than one year to Hedgerow Theatre.
- Hedgerow sells your securities and uses the proceeds for our programs.
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of transfer (even if you originally paid much less for them).
- You pay no capital gains tax on the transfer when the stock is sold.
- Giving appreciated stock can be more beneficial than giving cash. The “cost” of your gift is often less than the deduction you gain by making it.
Gifts of Life Insurance
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to Hedgerow Theatre
- Hedgerow elects to cash in the policy now or hold it
- Make a gift using an asset that you and your family no longer need.
- Receive an income tax deduction equal to the cash surrender value of the policy.
Please contact Patrick Derrickson at email@example.com for any assistance with your donation and talk to your financial advisor before making any decisions.